hy-fcell offers you smart AI technology to help you make meaningful connections, taking into account who you are and who you’ll benefit from meeting.
We’ve partnered with Brella, an award-winning matchmaking tool that allows you to see who else is attending and book 1:1 meetings with your best matches.
The platform opens two weeks before the event starts. You can be sure that the people you’re matched with are neither a random collection of conference-goers nor a manually curated group of people, but rather the product of sophisticated algorithms.
All meaningful connections are delivered straight to you based on your networking interests and intents.
We have a detailed and thorough list of interests relevant to the hydrogen and fuel cell industry. Choose the interests that accurately reflect you and choose your goals. These provide the AI-powered algorithm with the best information.
Once you complete your profile, you’ll see your recommended matches right away. Select a profile, choose an available time and send a meeting request to start the discussion.
Fill your schedule with relevant 1:1 meetings and connect at your automatically assigned table in the Networking Zone! The Brella app maximizes your valuable time at hy-fcell Canada!
2. Receive your join link: This arrives by email approximately two weeks before the event.
3. Set up your profile: First, pick relevant areas of interest and select your goals for each. Then, choose your availability during the event.
4. Start booking meetings: View recommended matches or browse all participants. Select a profile and send a meeting request.
5. Confirm meetings: Accept meeting requests from others. A table in the Matchmaking Zone will be reserved automatically.
6. Arrive on site and meet: Show up on the event days for amazing conference content and relevant 1:1 meetings in the Matchmaking Zone!
We highly recommend downloading the app, as it is easy to use and it offers booking notifications and meetings reminders. If you are unable to download it, a web version is also available.
When you book a meeting, your timeslot will be automatically matched with an available table. Simply meet your 1:1 partner at the table number shown in the Brella app and start networking!